A perfect ski holiday: Tyrol in Austria
Top quality skiing at Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl
Especially suitable for
Families with childrenenquire online now
Top quality skiing: a ski holiday in Tyrol offers more. Enjoy numerous included services and gorgeous skiing holidays in the snow with the whole family.
From November until May the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski resort is absolutely snow-sure and will treat you to 110 kilometres of pistes up to heights of around 3,000 metres. 23 modern cable cars and ski lifts provide a quick lift up to the varied ski runs. Whether you are a beginner, advanced or a pro skier a ski holiday in Tyrol and the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl skiing region has a favourite ski run for everyone.
Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl makes your ski holiday in Tyrol perfect. Take a look at the top quality skiing services. Winter sports fun for the whole family at Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl.
Top quality skiing: your ski holiday at Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl in Tyrol
- Family rooms and rooms with a connecting door
- Child care services at Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl
- Ski school for children and adults in direct proximity to the hotel
- Ski rentals and winter sports shop in the hotel
- Entry to the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl skiing region directly from your hotel doorstep
- Sun terrace and apres-ski bar
- Ski depot for skis, shoes and drying facilities
- Touch and go ski cards available at reception
- Hotel garage and covered parking spaces for your car
- For relaxation after skiing try the exclusive Glacier Spa at Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl with massages and beauty treatments
- Edelweiss & Gurgl culinary delights for tall and small
Day activity tipsA few activity tips at Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl for your family ski holiday in Tyrol.
Profit during your ski holiday in Tyrol from the many benefits offered by your Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl. Spend exciting, active and relaxing holidays at this top Tyrolean hotel in the heart of the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl skiing region.
With daily flights from the UK to Austria’s Innsbruck airport throughout the entire ski season (from November until May) you will reach the Tyrolean Alps in no time. And the shuttle service which can be arranged for you by Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl quickly takes care of the last couple of metres from the airport to your Obergurgl hotel.
Send a non-binding holiday enquiry right away – and secure top quality skiing offers at Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl.
Your winter sports region with reliable snow conditions: Obergurgl-Hochgurgl in Tyrol, Austria. Limitless fun on the slopes for all winter sports aficionados. Ski pass included!
Ski pass included at the winter sports hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl
Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl - one step to the skiing slopes
Carving fun in the kingdom of the 3000 metre peaks
Action & fun during your skiing holidays in Obergurgl, Tyrol
Skiing region Obergurgl - ski tour El Dorado in Austria
Off-piste skiing fun in the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl skiing region
Skiing holidays at the Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl - ski pass included
Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl - next to the ski pistes