Ski Straight to the Hotel Door!
Comfortable, safe and stress-free skiing! The perfect start to the perfect day on the slopes.
The Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area offers ideal conditions for beginners, families and wintersports enthusiasts. With practically no lift queues throughout the whole resort, it is the perfect place to rack up plenty of vertical metres! What’s more, thanks to its clear design Obergurgl-Hochgurgl makes it easy for families to arrange meeting points without losing one another on the slopes. Beginners looking to take their first turns will find ideal conditions near the practice lift serving a series of wide, flat slopes.
Advanced skiers and boarders should head for the middling to steep pistes leading off the ‘Kirchenkar’ peak or the slopes leading back down to Hochgurgl and into the beautiful area around the Swiss pine forest. Those looking for a real adrenaline kick on the black pistes should check out the high-gradient slopes directly below the Top Mountain Star high-altitude restaurant or discover the pistes leading off the ‘Festkogel’ and ‘Hohe Mut’ peaks.
Our comprehensive winter holiday package gives you everything you need:
- access to the ski area directly from the hotel door,
- a dedicated ski room with space for every single guest,
- a ski boot storage area complete with boot-drying system,
- lift passes available directly from the hotel reception,
- a ski school and meeting point located just a few metres from the hotel,
- garage or covered parking spaces upon request,
- a perfect location in the heart of Obergurgl,?• a ski rental and wintersports shop within the hotel itself,
- Child supervision and a kids’ play area in the hotel,
- a large sun terrace and Edelweiss après-ski umbrella bar,
- the hotel’s own luxurious Glacier Spa to relax after a long day on the slopes,
- individual beauty treatments, and
- a cosy hotel lobby with bar and open fireplace.
The Edelweiss & Gurgl’s perfect location directly next to the ski lifts offers numerous advantages!
The hotel is situated just 10 metres from the ‘Roßkahrbahn’ four-man chairlift and the ‘Hohe Mut’ cable-car, meaning that guests can take their time when picking up their skis from their own personal ski stand in the ski room and putting on their freshly-dried boots before heading off to the slopes. Forgotten something? No problem! On your way to the lifts you will pass one of our wintersports shops, where you can drop off your skis for a service or try out one or two of the latest models in our comprehensive range of rental gear. Last but certainly not least, there is also a wide range of ski equipment and clothing on offer, including essential accessories for the slopes such as sunglasses and goggles, helmets and warm hats.